Referrals for dentists and clinical dental technicians
At Parkdale Clinic and Total Implant Solutions we warmly welcome referral patients from dentists and clinical dental technicians from all over the UK, and pride ourselves on the specialist care and treatment we deliver to them before returning them to their own practitioner for ongoing dental care.
We offer a placement only basis as well as referral for placement and restoration.
We are happy to accept referrals for advice or treatment for:
- Dental implants
- Implant-retained crowns and bridges
- Sinus augmentation
- Bone grafts
The referral process
- Once we receive your referral we contact your patient to arrange a consultation appointment with Jonathon
- A full examination is carried out and treatment plan developed. Photographs, X-rays and CT scans are taken as necessary
- The comprehensive treatment plan is sent to both you and your patient, detailing all stages of treatment and the costs involved
- We will liaise with your patient to arrange all the necessary appointments and you will be kept informed of every stage of the treatment
- Your patient will then be returned to your care for restorative work or after care, depending on your requirements
Why choose Total Implant Solutions as you preferred provider of dental implants?
- We are one of the largest referral practices in the UK, placing over 600 implants in the past 12 months.
- We have achieved Platinum Status with Straumann and are a Nobel Biocare Centre of Excellence. Only quality products are prescribed.
- We offer complimentary new patient assessments and make no charge for Panoramic radio graphs or Cone Beam Computerised Tomography for patients we are treating.
- We offer free training courses for those practitioners who wish to restore dental implants placed at our clinics.
- We offer free restorative kits to those practitioners who work with us.
- We will take CBCTs for colleagues who wish to place their own implants.
- We are happy to share our considerable buying power with clinicians who refer to us.
- We are happy to recommend a Straumann Platinum Approved laboratory to support practitioners who wish to restore implants.
- We offer the highest standards of care to your patients and offer a unique level of support to the practitioners we work with.
- We have a fixed and transparent pricing policy.
- We offer three levels of service to suit your requirements and level of experience.
Level 1 Support
We will place dental implants to your prescription. Once the implants have successfully integrated, we will return your patient to your care for the provision of the final restoration.
Level 2 Support
We will diagnose and create a treatment plan for your patient. Once the implants have successfully integrated, we will index the implants and return the completed restoration to your practice for you to fit. We will pay you a fitting fee to the value of 20% of the restorative fees. We will incur all indexing and laboratory costs.
Level 3 Support
We will diagnose and create a treatment plan for your patient. Once the implants have successfully integrated, we will index the implants and fit the final restorations. We will then return the patient to your care.
Though we encourage you to provide any ongoing maintenance for your patients, we can also provide this service at our clinics.
If an implant fails to integrate for any reason, it will be replaced free of charge or a full refund made to your patients.
Total Implant Solutions - make us your preferred provider of dental implants.
How to make a referral
Please choose from the options below and click on your preferred choice